This is more of a personal organization post than a post for the public, but if you’re reading that’s great.
Here’s some stuff that I’ve been working on:
- tweetreel.net: This one is pretty much done. The idea stemmed from a similar site that I did in the past called TweetTunes. I sold that site, but I plan on keeping this one. Or maybe I will sell it, I’m not sure. I want to keep it up and running to have in my portfolio. I’ll go in to more detail about this when I do a post about it, so stay tuned for that.
- redditorschoice.com: Similar to the first project, this one is just about done. I’ll be doing a site release post on this soon as well. I have a lot more ideas for it, but those are on hold since the site was relatively unsuccessful financially. C’mon Redditors, buy more stuff! It still got positive feedback, though, which is good.
- GitHub WordPress Plugin: My first formal open source contribution. I forked it from an older project that hadn’t been updated since 2009. I plan on using it on this blog as soon as it is functional (and as soon as I have enough stuff on GitHub to show off). You’ll be hearing more about this soon as I approach finishing what I have planned for it.
- Fresh Store Builder: I’m currently a support person and developer for Fresh Store Builder. It’s a cool project, the guy in charge has really done a good job in building a good script. I’m not really a fan of doing support, though, but it has helped me learn about how the script works. Hopefully I’ll be able to dig into the development aspect more in the future.
- BeanKounter: No link for this one. I can’t really say much about this, but it’s also a cool project. It’s getting me into Ruby on Rails which is really awesome if you’ve been working with PHP all of your life.
That’s it. My current goals are to finish up on everything except for the bottom two and then focus on them. I have a few more ideas for personal projects, some small ideas and some large, but I don’t anticipate starting any of them in the near future. Stay tuned for the site releases and more posts.